Sunday, May 8, 2011

Osama bin Laden visited by CIA in Dubai - July 2001


"I think now, frankly, 
he is dead for the reason he is a kidney patient. 
The images of him show he is extremely weak."
- Pervez Musharraf - Pakistan President *CNN - 1/19/02*


"Of course he is dead" 
- Robert Baer - former CIA officer *2008*


“I personally think 
he is probably not with us anymore.”
 - Dale Watson - former head of counter-terrorism at the FBi 
*speaking at law enforcement conference - 7/17/02*


"I would come to believe that [Bin Laden] probably is dead" 
- Hamid Karzai - President of Afghanistan *CNN - 10/02*

“All the evidence suggests 
Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.”
- Angelo Codevilla - former US foreign intelligence *3/09*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to see a lot more articles like this. CIA In Dubai