Sunday, July 3, 2011

the curious case of Sunny Sheu

 “Since his death last summer, associates of Sun Ming Sheu, 
an activist fighting alleged judicial corruption in New York, 
remain convinced that he was murdered and that police 
aren’t aggressively investigating his death because of a coverup.”

 Sunny Sheu had his home stolen from him through a corrupt judicial system engaged in foreclosure fraud.
and subsequently is alleged to have been murdered fighting the bastards who took his livelihood.

Sheu's ordeal began over 10 years ago when a bank representative knocked on his door,
and said he was there to inspect the house for its new owner. The problem was that Sheu had never sold the house. It turns out that someone had forged critical documents and used them to illegally sell the property.

Sheu alerted all relevant authorities; including the police, the bank that held the mortgage, and the title insurer of the property. Eventually the parties involved in forging the documents were prosecuted, pleaded guilty to forgery, and went to jail.

Sheu hoped that with all the evidence in his favor, the matter would be quickly resolved--it was actually only the beginning of his nightmare.

But Centex Home Equity, the bank that held the original mortgage, acted as if the fraudulent sale had been legitimate, ignoring all the documentation submitted by Sheu regarding the fraud, including the police report he'd filed.

Centex filed a lawsuit on December 12, 2001, against Sheu in State Supreme Court, in Queens County. The bank wanted a default judgment on the property and foreclosure, claiming that the “new owners” were delinquent on mortgage payments.  In reality, of course, there was never any legal “new owner”.

The Centex case against Sheu went before Judge Golia, in Queens County. Sheu said he was stunned when Judge Golia also ignored the obvious fact that the “sale” had been fraudulent, which would obviate the claim against him. Instead of immediately restoring Sheu’s rightful ownership, he said, Golia allowed the lawsuit to proceed, eventually leading to the foreclosure of Shue’s home.

Worse yet, the judge let the case drag out for 10 years, with numerous postponements, in essence milking Sheu of all his resources. At some point, Sheu could no longer afford attorney fees and he had to represent himself.

Clearly, simple discovery— examination of documents by the court- would have proven the fraud in the alleged property sale, but Golia never allowed this fundamental judicial procedure to take place, despite Sheu's numerous appeals, he said.

For 10 grueling years, Sheu said, he was consistently denied the opportunity to present evidentiary documentation proving that the fraud had taken place and that Centex had no right to foreclose on his home.

Sheu's home was first foreclosed on January 28, 2005 and Centex "bought" the property for $1,000 from Amy Cheng, a pseudonymous fraudster involved in the fictitious sale. 

"How can you buy property from someone who does not exist?”
 -Sunny Sheu

In fighting the process he had been kidnapped, detained, and stalked.
After 10 grueling years of fighting the system in question, he received a death threat.
The above video was made 2 months ago as a security measure in response in case anything were to happen.
left for dead in a coma on the streets of Queens in Flushing, NYC.

The ER doctor then lied about the head trauma:

Police illegally removed Sunny Sheu's body from the hospital:
that a policeman “identified” the body of Sunny Sheu only twelve hours after he died, 
and before any family or friends could identify the body.

There is no precedent for this, unless there is a criminal investigation underway, which there is not. According to hospital staff, the legal department was in a frenzy. They called up the precinct to find out if the police officer was authentic.

The NYC medical examiner contradicts the police report:
the police contradict the medical examiner:


No comments: