Saturday, July 9, 2011

Diabolic - Liar & a Thief

Diabolic - Riot (ft. Deadly Hunta & John Otto)
(lyrics)

[Hook: Deadly Hunta]
The way the system will become you wont feel relaxed, (Riot)
The way the police that run me down make me wanna collapse,( Riot)
If you see my people in a struggle Diabolic wont feel relaxed, (Riot)
That make me wont feel relaxed, (Riot)
That makes me want to collapse, (Riot)
They brainwash education yo that make want to collapse, (Riot)
The guns and crack them distribute that make me want to collapse, (Riot)
For what they done to Sean Bell that make me want to collapse, (Riot)
That make me wont feel relaxed, (Riot)
That makes me want to collapse, (Riot)
That make me wont feel relaxed, (Riot)


[Verse 1]
Yo, they say my arms are too short to box with god,
But at least they're long enough to slap a cop so hard he lands in Scotland Yard,
So bring your riot squad cause imma bring some people starvin,
Marchin like an angry mob on the police department,
"Calling all cars, radio for reinforcements,
The citys been taken over so proceed with caution"
Freedoms lost and we dont need an equal portion,
And when Jesus walked in his footsteps echoed over demons talkin,
Excuse me officer, it seems you took a wrong turn,
Now you're in my world, watchin Babylon burn,
We dont need no water, pass my team some gasoline,
And let the muthafucka burn, I dont care I have a dream,
And in this dream dirty cops get popped and locked in prison,
And there's a hollow tip in every corrupt politician,
Here's a proposition, up the ante, stakes is high,
Pray to god for revolution and I aint afraid to die,
Coz people shouldnt fear their government, thats the issue,
The Government should fear to people's right to pack a pistol,
See it's our right to start a riot around here,
And publicly decapitate the King, right in town square.


[Hook: Deadly Hunta]


[Verse 2]
I smell the corruption in the air, and yeah, it's tasting tainted,
So we marchin, singin war chants, faces painted,
Basic training's over, I became a soldier,
Coz city hall's full of rats, rattles, snakes and cobras,
Police are trained to be the same and rape the culture,
Plant coke and baking soda on you to make a quota,
That's why I'm like "Fuck all you pigs. Go to hell.
Drop that badge and gun and step inside this holding cell."
So, lick a shot and give a round of applause,
If you ready for war and youre down for the cause,
Make some noise then go out and form a crowd of your boys,
Now wile out and scream "Freedom" like you're proud of your voice,
It's a choice that you make inside not to be another victim,
And before the system fucks you say "Fuck the System",
I wouldn't be surprised if by the time we turn and look,
Police are rounding up some religious group and burning books,
While crook lobbyists party down at Ground Zero,
Shoot to kill and make the super villain town hero,
Now it's clear though, so you can either just deny it,
Or give the kids a future, and start a fucking riot!


[Hook: Deadly Hunta]

Diabolic - the Truth (part two)
(lyrics)

[General Zod - Superman II]
Yes, today begins a new order. Your lands, your possessions,
Your very lives will be gladly be given in tribute to me.
In return for your obedience, you will enjoy my generous protection.
In other words, you will be allowed to live.


[Verse 1]
Freedoms been overthrown by Skull and Bone, scroll and key,
Lunatics, upside down crucifix on their rosary,
Its the home of the brave, land of the supposed free,
And Trilateral Commission expeditions overseas,
Opposing me is a socially accepted secret known to me,
The Jason Group mistakes the truth as its golden fleece,
Am I supposed to believe masons who have a mixture,
Of Satan and Catholic scripture, traded some gas to Hitler?
Should I believe when your forefathers Jack the Ripper?
And you worship statues in the forest and practice Wicca,
I seen it unfold, summer season, reading a scroll,
Translating masons speaking in code at Bohemian Grove,
Prince Bernard of the Netherlands left some evidence,
And the Bilderberg chose our presidents ever since,
Veteran Illuminati invaded the Scottish Rite,
Denounced god and Christ, worshiped man, and forgot the light,
So I got to fight, cause I dont care how it sounds,
The CIA planted C4 to bring the towers down,
Planes hit, a weapons born tracking us with Echelon,
When a video exists of a missile hitting the pentagon,
What a masterpiece, the past repeats, its never gone,
In daddys footsteps junior re-enacts Desert Storm,
Like lets get it on, act righteous, cause a fast crisis,
Double gas prices and blame the fact we tax-hyped it,
But observing optics can see through a vermins logic,
To just turn a profit and fatten Halliburtons pockets,
Making Satans fire lakes out a higher place,
So this time I break, theres only so much I can take.


[Hook x2]


Heres the truth, we the people have been seeing your attempts,
And realized we the ones you declared war against,
Heres the truth, I refuse to have you controlling me,
With my faith in a bunch of snakes I just dont believe,


[Verse 2]
The holy Roman crown is sacred and it seems the House of David,
Left Black Nobility and Jesus somehow related,
Black dont refer to the color of these cowards faces,
Their powder pasted skin makes them the proudest racists,
Illuminated lineage on lonely chromosomes,
Known for seeking the return of the holy Roman throne,
Committee of 300 call the shots close to home,
Tapping in your mobile phones, matching up your vocal tones,
Its your darkest belief, started with Harvards elite,
And Yales fraternal orders marketing the mark of the beast,
Deceiving as a demon playing the part of a priest,
Habsburgs causing famine while we starve in the streets,
Old School psychology basing fate on numerology,
The newest colony and Lucifers future prophecy
In aristocracy with souls in the devils hands,
And architecture plans, city streets designed as pentagrams,
Hidden cams on every inch of this blessed land,
A Verichip GPS attached to your genetic strands,
But I'll be damned if I allow some coward to drown me,
In the powers he proudly learned from Alister Crowley,
Cause outta my county on the turnpike, word life,
Theres Nazi propaganda promoting Bushs Third Reich,
Turn right at the left wing and find these cult leaders,
Then expose FEMA before you take The Fall like Colt Seavers,
No Geneva Convention peace treaty will be safe,
When the elite make a one world government police state,
I know yall relate and even I hope Im wrong,
But I know Im not, cause I know what the fuck is going on.


[Hook x2]

No comments: