Saturday, August 13, 2011

Man Bites Dog, dog stubs toe

Man Bites Dog - sulfur
Man Bites Dog (1992)
Began watching this masterpiece at midnight last night.
These days I struggle to stay awake when watching movies.
Indeed my mind is truly exhausted due to bouts with depression.
Used to have a governor which prevented me from falling asleep on the couch,
these days I battle to stay focused.
Fell asleep a half hour in and woke up at 6am, 
crawling to bed, the dog stood in my tracks,
 IMAG0021
working my way around him I stubbed my toe.
Swell
Now swollen, walking his helpless carcass is agony, limiting my ventures for the time being.
So Boston is out of the question for the day, a battery charger for the camera is much needed regardless.
Hurdles torrential.

currently listening to Nine Inch Nails - lights in the sky - off the album: the Slip:

No comments: