Sunday, August 14, 2011

Party Pooper

Perceptions regarding party animals.
It's typical within the age of sociopaths and narcissists to be surrounded by an overwhelming number of individuals who go overboard. These characters are usually not hard to spot considering they thrive off making a scene and drawing attention to themselves. 
Relationships tend to not last very long with these folks as they more often then not exhaust their counterpart with their enthusiasm, end of the night they often realize that 'life is not a party' and typically sleep with contempt. I've witnessed many of these cats pour the devils drink, pump up the tunes, and start going buckwild, end of the night they can be seen running out of steam and denouncing life. If there's anything I learned from Public Enemy, it's "Don't Believe the Hype".
Liquor is likely a requirement in order for said entity to 'act a fool', whereupon they can be seen making an ass of themselves much to the crowds delight. This can be quite entertaining in small doses, but there's always those who don't know when to quit. These are the few who when entering a room make their presence known by being over exuberant or stretching the boundaries of speech by saying things that are downright atrocious.
Not in all cases, but many they often hold traits of a compulsive liar and set up unrealistic goals which cannot possibly be fulfilled. 
Typical jargon when dealing with said bane on society:
"live each day like its the last",
"live for the moment"
"life is what you make it", etc.

At some point in time the shit will indeed hit the fan and a moment of clarity will then ensue:
life is not a party, it can be downright awful, sometimes incidents occur which are beyond perception and cannot be dismissed with pure ignorance.

I'm not exactly being judgemental, cause no one person made me come to this conclusion.
Matter of fact, a good deal of the populous hold this lack of morals to be a way of life.
During their childhood MTV truly pushed the envelope of indoctrination spreading its message that hyper-sexuality and buffoonism is all that matters. This is not Sodom & Gomorrah.
Enjoying life is a wonderful trait, and its always key to keep the positivity flowing, 
but don't fool yourself. Settle down and enjoy the show.
Sure I'm a buzzkill, but I already learned the lesson the hard way.
I'm not religious by any means, but:

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. 
When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me."

No comments: